20. A happy man marries the girl he loves, but a happier man loves the girl he marries
19. Advice is a stranger; if he’s welcome he stays for the night; if not, he leaves the same day - Swahili Proverb
18. When a man has luck, even his ox calves- Zimbabwean Proverb
17. When money talks, there are few interruptions- Nigerian Proverb
16. When you live next to the cemetery, you cannot weep for everyone- Nigerian Proverb
15. When you see a rat running into a fire, then you know that what it is running away from is hotter than the fire
14. Ask for a camel when you expect to get a goat.
13. Beware of the naked man who offers you clothes
12. Coffee and love taste best when hot. - Ethiopian proverb
11. Do not expect to be offered a chair when you are visiting a place where the chief sits on the floor.
10. Do not look where you fell, but rather where you slipped
9. Don't set out on a journey using someone else's donkey
8. Even the colors of a chameleon are for survival not beauty. - African Proverb
7. Every woman is beautiful until she speaks. - Zimbabwean Proverb
6. Hard work doesn't kill, It's poverty that kills.
5. When your luck deserts you, even cold food burns. - Zambian Proverb
4. Where love is concerned, too much is not enough
3. If ten cents does not go out, it does not bring in one thousand dollars. - Ghana
2. If you are looking for a fly in your food, it means that you are full. -South African Proverb
1. If a snake does not act like a snake, little children will use it to tie firewood.
You can also check 15 Funny African proverbs for more wisdom and laughter
(Visited 2,982 times, 1 visits today)